Sunday, May 15, 2005

Pleased to meet you!

My name is Lorianne DiSabato, and I'm a writer, college instructor, and Zen teacher living in Keene, NH. For over a year, I've kept a weblog called Hoarded Ordinaries that chronicles in word and image my daily meanderings in and around New England; I also kept a teaching blog last fall while I experimented with using blogs in a "wired" writing classroom. Now I'm blogging my steps as I train to become a life coach specializing in creative and meditative pursuits. As a committed writer, digital photographer, and Zen practitioner, I look forward to using my unique background to help interested individuals make greater progress down the path to a creative and mindful life.

Thanks for stopping by to watch me embark on this next leg of my journey, and I hope you'll be motivated to travel the path along with me.

3 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Lori,

That is a wonderful page with sitting postures-- I plan to link to it here at Wellesley.

It is interesting, that one would need to create a second blog for expression-- but just like the trees, your creativity is bursting into full bloom...

James says hello.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Kathryn Lord said...

Hey Lori -- Looks like you already are off to a roaring start with this blog too! Congratulations!

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Lorianne said...

Thanks, Kathryn, for stopping by: you'll have to give audioblogging a try now that "everyone" is doing it! :-)

Ji Hyang, I'm surprised you hadn't seen that postures page: isn't it a wonderful resource? All my best to James, too! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home