Wednesday, August 31, 2005

On hiatus...for now!

Yes, it's been a good long time since I've posted here at Creative Mindfulness. I initially started this blog as an experiment: I wanted to try audio-blogging, and I wanted to see if there was an audience for a more Zen-oriented site focusing on my daily practice as a Zen teacher and writer.

As it turns out, there is an audience for that sort of site, and I seem to have things to say on the topic. But as it also turns out, my life right now is busy enough maintaining one blog where I might not talk explicitly about my spiritual practice, but where it nevertheless as an implied influence.

So, I'm putting this blog on temporary hiatus. I'm calling this hiatus "temporary" because I do believe I'll return to blogging here (or at least blogging on this topic) eventually, when the wheel of life turns to a less busy place. For now, I'm busy with teaching, blogging, dog-walking, and creativity coaching. When I've settled into a comfortable balance with those endeavors--and when I'm ready to begin a more concentrated effort to publicize myself as a creativity and writing coach--I suspect I'll be back to this blog.

In the meantime, though, you can follow what I'm doing on my person blog, Hoarded Ordinaries, or my brand-new teaching blog, Doctor D's Domain. Enjoy, be well, and keep in touch.

2 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anticipating your return

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Lorianne said...

Thanks! My other blog is still "live," so I hope you'll visit me there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home